Digital Records Management
Is records management your ball and chain?
Digital Records Management has moved far beyond just safe storage. To stay within legal compliance, you need to manage each asset’s full lifecycle, from creation to deletion. This includes ensuring exactly when data should be archived, deleted, moved, and tagged with updated security access.
Typical business challenges
- Electronic records retention is piecemeal, unorganized, or out of control
- You’re not fully compliant with Federal, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley or other mandated regulations
- You don’t know exactly what information should be retained or for how long
- Electronic information needs to retire, but it’s intermingled with new content
- You’re unsure of what to do with old content – delete it? Ignore it? Keep it for “old time’s sake”?
How TekStream can help
TekStream helps you take charge of your content, from creation to deletion. We help you implement the right solution, whether you’re starting at ground zero or dealing with an outgrown legacy system. We leverage industry-leading Enterprise Content Mangement solutions to help your organization quickly implement a thorough records and retention management solution to keep you in compliance with the appropriate regulations that apply to your company’s electronic assets.
With proper management, organizations are able to control the life cycle of their content, keep it in compliance with federal regulations, delete it according to policy, or even freeze it if litigation is involved. Don’t fall into the trap of letting your content “unofficially retire” by simply letting it get old – let us help you construct a structured plan to retire content according to plan, not neglect.