Is your site down and Bob, the 10-year legacy system administrator, is “offline”?
You know your business better than anyone else and maintaining your legacy portal is not it. Many customers are burdened with legacy portals that mire them down in the day-to-day throws of application management, patching and service requests instead of moving the company forward. How do you free your time to embrace new technologies to keep you leaps and bounds ahead of the competition?
Typical business challenges
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) for maintaining your portal environment is higher than the value being received
- Specialty resources are hard to find and too expensive when you do
- In the process of upgrading or migrating to a new portal environment and the legacy portal is taking too much time to manage and maintain
- Key IT resources are chomping at the bit (or leaving) to get their hands on newer technologies
- “Bob”, the system admin, is on vacation or retiring from the company and the knowledge is locked up
- Hours spent interfacing with portal vendor’s support team
How TekStream can help
As some of the industry founders in portal technology, TekStream’s expert consultants have decades of experience with portal technology. We have the ability to manage all or some of your environment including hardware, software, bug fixes, migration scripts, patches and enhancements so you can focus on what you do best which is growing the business. We know this technology like the back of our hands and are dialed in at the top with support and project management.