Enterprise Portal Upgrade
Do you know the next step for your portal?
If your organization has outgrown past platforms, needs more robust functionality, or needs to upgrade to next-generation enterprise portal or content management solutions, we can help.
Typical business challenges
- Your organization uses the former Plumtree / BEA AquaLogic User Interaction (ALUI) or current Oracle WebCenter Interaction (WCI – version 6.X) and you are confused about what to do next or even where to start
- Business users from across the organization are demanding enterprise social networking and collaboration tools such as blogs, wikis, tagging and discussions, but your current platform can’t quickly adapt to meet these needs
- Your organization is looking to consolidate the volume of heterogenous and disparate web applications to provide your end users with a better user experience and to reduce management and infrastructure costs
- Excessive dependence on IT staff to create, upload, modify, or retire content
- Pressure to provide tools and solutions to manage content more easily in a multitude of channels (online, video and mobile)
How TekStream can help
TekStream consultants can take you from your current platform to what’s next in robust Enterprise Portal and Content Management functionality. If your organization has elected to stay current with the Oracle platform, the first step is to upgrade from all the previous versions (Plumtree / AquaLogic / WCI to the latest release (e.g. 10gR3). Our consultants have upgraded multiple customers to the latest revision of WCI through a methodical series of steps that will help ensure success and a stable system at the end of the process.
We manage the upgrade process as well as help your organization identify and correct pre-existing issues with your portal and/or implement architectural improvements to increase the platform’s performance and stability. At the end of our package upgrade process, your portal will be more stable, faster, and reliable. It will also be ready to take advantage of additional functionality provided by the latest Oracle WebCenter Suite of software, such as Universal Content Management (UCM), collaborative services such as PeopleConnect, Wikis, Blogs, and feature rich Discussions. TekStream experts can help you upgrade your portal as quickly and painlessly as possible.