Do your applications and content bottle up your business?
Organizations face increasing difficulties in effectively leveraging and managing the vast network of web applications, collaboration tools and interface points created during the past decade. The pileup of legacy systems and diverse content sources often results in reduced productivity, increased costs, and even poor customer/partner service.
Typical business challenges
- Finding information in a complex web of internal and external applications, including internet, intranet, and massive fileshare or “Z-drive” storage dumps
- Searching thousands of documents in too many places to find the one that matters
- Disparate delivery frameworks and weak use of Web 2.0 capabilities, such as blogs, collaborative wikis, content tagging, and social media
- Interface issues associated with multiple logins and human factors
- Excessive reliance on an IT department for tasks that should be easy
- Content presentation that ought to be based on who you are and what you’re doing with it
- Security red flags as employees use third-party tools like Facebook and Gmail to communicate company information
How TekStream can help
TekStream experts can help your organization find long-term, cost-effective answers to manage and deploy web applications to multiple audiences (internal, external, mobile) from a single infrastructure. We also help you find strong collaboration and social networking solutions to meet your business and customer demands.
TekStream and our partners offer broad support for Enterprise Portal technology and provide a more open solution to enterprise customers supporting a multitude of platforms. Our trusted advisor status with large software suppliers means we can provide clients with deep product expertise, access to product roadmap/strategy and unparalleled support. Read more about our portal development solutions: Portal Strategy, Portal Upgrade and Managed Services.